Question:
I am tring to find out about a castle in Germany called Manderschiet castle its about 15km from spangdehlem?
sassynut21
2006-06-03 08:14:01 UTC
I am tring to find out about a castle in Germany called Manderschiet castle its about 15km from spangdehlem?
Four answers:
Blue
2006-06-04 08:55:09 UTC
It's spelled Manderscheid and it's in ruins, roughly 1000 years old.

Here are some pictures from somebody's personal website:

http://www.thecheckleys.com/mandersheidpics1.html

And more info on the place itself:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Europe/Germany/Land_Rheinland_Pfalz/Manderscheid-39695/TravelGuide-Manderscheid.html
linuxfortravelers
2006-06-03 15:39:02 UTC
This one?

http://www.google.com/search?q=Manderscheid+castle
Rev Debi Brady
2006-06-09 04:22:21 UTC
I'm not sure, but you might want to explore the castle ruins at Koblenz. PS: my ex and I were stationed at Spang/Bitburg...:)
sidulrike
2006-06-04 19:38:05 UTC
might be just ruins but definitely fun to explore in - been there, done that :-D